Sunday, June 3, 2007

Question 4

What is the climax of this novel? What happens? How do the events of this novel make you feel?
The climax of this novel is the part when Napoleon tried to kill Snowball for not being cooperated in his opinion. Napoleon and Snowball begun a power struggle for leadership. When Snowball announces his idea for a windmill, Napoleon quickly opposes it. Snowball makde a passionate speech in favour of the windmill, then Napoleon summoned his nine attack dogs tried to kill Snowball. In Snowball's absence, Napoleon declares himself leader and makes changes.
At first, I was shocked because I was not expecting this kind of situation to happen in the Animal farm, and I slowly understood that this situation was happening was the reality in this world that happens everyday weather it is good or bad. I started to feel scary because there is some posibility, which this can be happen to me and maybe I can be like Napoleon. So, I after thinkin those kind of situation that is related to me I started to think that I should respect other opinion first even though I don’t agree, and be a good person.

No comments: